I have posted an extensive update on my page, consisting of two new upcoming service events:
* Poster Chair for IEEE International Conference on Self-adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, submission deadline April 23rd, 2009.
* Guest Editor, Special Issue on Spatial Computing, ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, submission deadline August 1st, 2009.
There are also three new papers:
* Curricula and Metrics to Investigate Human-Like Learning
* Behavior Modes for Randomized Robotic Coverage
* Flexible Self-Healing Gradients
and a new spatial computing tutorial that I gave at RoboComm.
Finally, the Springer-Verlag "Encyclopedia of Complexity and System Science" has finally been published, including an article on Amorphous Computing by myself, Gerry Sussman, and Hal Abelson.